OS Horn, Oblate Spheroid with optimized end of profile.
OS if for Oblate Spheroid, the Geddes formula with coverage on demand.
Available in many forms:
Elliptical free air, rectangular in-box, rectangular in-wall.
- Throat opening according to compression driver
- End of profile optimisation in FEA
- Full return when not in wall
- Full elliptical transition
- Coverage on demand
- asymmetrical conception available: top left, top right, bottom left, bottom right are independents.
It can be saving for in-wall integration
- Custom vertical profile for improve loading if needed
- Any size available
FEA Elliptical transition
The full elliptical transition, from the round throat to the rectangle mouth, passed by all states of the ellipse formula, with a speed lead by FEM simulation.
A specific curve, Hyperloaded-OS © can be done on demand, it will improve the load ability of OS horns.
Here with an elliptical mouth or directly milled in baffle:
OS horn are flexible, as we can choose the coverage angle it can be uses at close to medium range listening distance. The Hyperloaded-OS © give the loading ability but the Bi-Radial or TH-4003-NG will still be better on this point.